Latest posts by Lawrence F Muscarella PhD (see all)
- Are Enzymatic Detergents the Primary Cause of The Inflammatory Eye Reaction Called TASS? A recently published article investigates risk factors for TASS. - March 31, 2018
- New Guidance to Prevent Other Types of Flexible Endoscopes From Transmitting Superbugs. A new practice is provided to prevent contaminated gastroscopes, echo-endoscopes and other types of flexible endoscopes from infecting patients with multidrug-resistant bacteria - March 26, 2018
- FDA Warns Duodenoscope Manufacturers for Not Completing Ordered Surveillance Studies - March 15, 2018
Lawrence F Muscarella, PhD, is the president of LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC, a quality improvement company based near Philadelphia, PA. He provides confidential safety services for healthcare facilities, manufacturers and the public.
Click the links below to learn more about Dr. Muscarella’s expert safety services and download his consulting brochures:
Dr. Muscarella provides the healthcare community with expert guidance in and direction in the fields and disciplines of, among others:
- hospital infection causes and prevention
- medical device design
- disinfection and sterilization, and instrument reprocessing
- case reviews
- risk assessments and analyses
- decontamination protocols, and data and process validation
- regulatory submissions
- quality control and assurance
- marketing and branding
Dr. Muscarella’s knowledge and expertise in the fields of infection control, sterilization, disinfection, quality assurance, aseptic technique, regulatory affairs, marketing, medical device design and instrument reprocessing, among others, are internationally recognized.
Click here to read more about Dr. Muscarella.
Email Dr. Muscarella directly with your questions and to request a copy of his c.v.: Larry@LFM-HCS.com
Lawrence F Muscarella, PhD, is the president of LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC | P.O. Box 684, Montgomeryville PA 18936.