Latest posts by Lawrence F Muscarella PhD (see all)
- A Duodenoscope Has Been Linked to ‘Probable Transmission’ of a Colistin-Resistant Superbug In January, the FDA had issued a safety alert reporting a "design issue" with this endoscope "that could increase the risk of patient infection." - December 8, 2017
- FDA Clears A Duodenoscope with a Detachable Cap Almost 20 years ago, the FDA cleared two other duodenoscope models with a reusable distal cover for sale in the U.S. - September 25, 2017
- Air Force Advises 135 Patients of HIV, Hepatitis Infection Risk a Year Later A number of questions about this lapse remain unanswered. - June 26, 2017
Lawrence F Muscarella, PhD, is the president of LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC, a quality improvement company based near Philadelphia, PA. He provides confidential safety services for healthcare facilities, manufacturers and the public.
Click the links below to learn more about Dr. Muscarella’s expert safety services and download his consulting brochures:
Dr. Muscarella provides the healthcare community with expert guidance in and direction in the fields and disciplines of, among others:
- hospital infection causes and prevention
- medical device design
- disinfection and sterilization, and instrument reprocessing
- case reviews
- risk assessments and analyses
- decontamination protocols, and data and process validation
- regulatory submissions
- quality control and assurance
- marketing and branding
Dr. Muscarella’s knowledge and expertise in the fields of infection control, sterilization, disinfection, quality assurance, aseptic technique, regulatory affairs, marketing, medical device design and instrument reprocessing, among others, are internationally recognized.
Click here to read more about Dr. Muscarella.
Email Dr. Muscarella directly with your questions and to request a copy of his c.v.: Larry@LFM-HCS.com
Lawrence F Muscarella, PhD, is the president of LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC | P.O. Box 684, Montgomeryville PA 18936.