Lawrence F Muscarella, PhD, is the president of LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC — LFM-HCS, for short — which he founded in 2013.
He is an internationally known biomedical engineer and medical device expert with more than 25 years of experience. Email Dr. Muscarella with your confidential inquiry or request.
Dr. Muscarella and his company provide expert consultations and services focusing on medical device designs, infection-control lapses and the causes (and prevention of healthcare-associated infections, among other topics and disciplines.
His consulting services provide guidance and assistance to:
Dr. Muscarella has provided his insights and guidance on the following TV news programs:
- NBC’s The Today Show
- NBC’s Nightly News with Lester Holt
- ABC World News Tonight
- CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley
- Wall Street Journal Live
- WWL-TV News, among other popular news outlets.
Dr. Muscarella provides clients with expert consultations and guidance on the following topics, among others:
- the causes (and prevention) of hospital infections
- injury case reviews
- medical device design (including design controls)
- risk assessments and hazard analyses
- disinfection and sterilization
- decontamination protocols
- validations and verifications
- instrument reprocessing
- adverse event reporting
- research and development projects
- regulatory submissions
- quality control and assurance
- marketing and branding
Bio — Dr. Muscarella’s “bio” may be read by clicking here.
Confidentiality — Click here.
C.V. — Download a shortened version of Dr. Muscarella’s current curriculum vitae by clicking here.
Experience — Dr. Muscarella’s experience may be read by clicking here.
Peer-Reviewed Publications: Many of Dr. Muscarella’s published papers may be viewed by clicking here
LFM Healthcare Solutions, LLC | P.O. Box 684, Montgomeryville PA 18936.